Objectives of the Product
Mayday.ai is a centralised and artificial intelligence based platform providing real time and near real time disaster and risk information services. We provide early warning and two-way communication services within the same ecosystem by leveraging Satellite Imagery (Geostationary, Polar), Camera Imagery, Audio, as well as Social Media Sentiment analysis.
Customers and their Needs
- Government agencies/organisations dealing with emergencies, humanitarian and development aid
- (Re-)insurance industry
Targeted customer/users countries
A platform powered by a data agnostic AI fusion engine which provides actionable insight for disaster and risk management in real and near real time.
- Real- and near-real time insights, allowing proactivity and ultra-fast reactions (sometimes hours and days before disasters are reported through traditional means)
- Centralised disaster management (information is consolidated, standardised and localised; from decision-making to execution levels)
- Several disasters types and management phases covered
- Dynamic risk management information services (risks profiles for locations are dynamically adjusted through an influx of data and machine learning)
The platform is at the verge of commercialisation (in the course of Q3 2021); a few disasters types to be covered, more to follow in the course of the year.